Significance of Anzac Day
This crossword was created by
Anzac Day Websites with EclipseCrossword - www.eclipsecrossword.com
- Anzac Day .......... are held throughout Australia to enable us to remember and pay respect to the Gallipoli soldiers.
- A long procession of groups of military people.
- We had the first Anzac ... in 1916, on a date that was exactly one year after the landing at Gallipoli.
- To formally honour the memory of an event.
- At Gallipoli, almost 9,000 Australians were killed through fighting or from their .............. or from disease.
- The Anzac .......... is made up of the ideals of courage, sacrifice, endurance and mateship
- Wars and other disputes involving military force.
- Facing danger or difficulties without letting fear get in the way.
- Undergoing hardship over a long time but putting up with it.
- Old soldier.
- A standard of behaviour that emphasises friendship and equality between people.